CyKill Block bromethalin 0.01% block pail 64x28.3gNeogen
Bromethalin was developed to combat a worldwide perceived problem of rodent resistance to warfarin-like anticoagulant rodenticides. A highly potent neurotoxin rodenticide that provides a lethal dose to rodents in a single feeding. Bromethalin attacks the central nervous system; rodents usually consume a lethal dose within a single night feeding, with the first dead rodents appearing within 2 days. Available in bait blocks or place packs.
Acute Toxicant: Bromethalin
- Fast actingbait today and see results tomorrow!
- Palatable bait is preferred over most feeds, food sources and competitive baits
- Rodents stop feeding after consuming a lethal dose; this results in a consumption of 80% less bait than with traditional baits
- No known resistance, neurotoxicant formulation
- Reduced risk of secondary toxicity
- Use as part of Neogen recommended Rotational Baiting Program
- Multiple gnawing edges
- Highly palatable formulation
- Kills Norway Rats, Roof Rats and House Mice