Tru-Test Farm Node Fence Monitoring SystemTru-Test
Solar-powered nodes, placed at a maximum 1,640ft increments along the fence line, continuously measure voltage and report it to the Farm Gateway. The Farm Gateway is placed outside near a house or shed and communicates to the Datamars Livestock: Farm Management app.
After installation, the producer can set up alerts when voltage drops below a minimum level. When this occurs, the node communicates a general location of the potential problem.
Connects you any time; anywhere.
Instant notifications if an issue occurs, while understanding fence performance trends over time.
Reduces time locating issues and fixing faults. Tru-Tes Farm Getaway available here.
- Measures up to 12,000 V
- Records a measurement every 2 minutes
- 2W solar panel for year-round operation
- Up to 10 days no sun operation battery for low sun conditions
- Up to 1,640ft of radio frequency communication distance to Gateway/Nodes
- LEDs to indicate operation
- Easy mount to wood or steel post