Tru-Test Farm Getaway Fence Monitoring SystemTru-Test
Solar-powered nodes, placed at a maximum 1,640ft increments along the fence line, continuously measure voltage and report it to the Farm Gateway. The Farm Gateway is placed outside near a house or shed and communicates to the Datamars Livestock: Farm Management app.
After installation, the producer can set up alerts when voltage drops below a minimum level. When this occurs, the node communicates a general location of the potential problem.
Connects you any time; anywhere.
Instant notifications if an issue occurs, while understanding fence performance trends over time.
Reduces time locating issues and fixing faults.
- Collates information from Nodes (Nodes Available here)
- WiFi/Ethernet Connection
- Bluetooth® low energy setup
- 12-hour Internal battery back-up
- Up to 1,640ft of radio frequency communication distance to Nodes
- LEDs to indicate operation
- Easy mount to barn or house wall
100-240 V power adapter for continuous operation